The 12-Week None to Run Challenge Starts September 1, 2018 (Back to School!)
We are better together.
Sharing your workouts increases accountability, affirms your goals and will help keep you on track.
Here are some of the details:
- Everyone starts this journey together on September 1, 2018.
- Many different running plans to follow:
- None to Run (the kick-butt free plan)
- None to Run Graduate Plan - gets you ready for a 5K race!
- Private Facebook group (challenge participants only) for support and motivation.
- 14-day meal plan with recipes optimized for energy and weight loss. The plan was created by Elyse Kopecky, the co-author of New York Times Best Seller, Run Fast. Eat Slow.: Nourishing Recipes for Athletes
- Habit systems to help you achieve lasting weight loss.
- NEW stretching routine created by Christine Felstead, author and creator of Yoga for Runners.
- NEW strength training routines to make you stronger and more resilient to injuries.
- NEW routine created by physiotherspist and author of Running Rewired: Reinvent Your Run for Stability, Strength, and Speed, Jay Dicharry, to help you get rid of shin splints for good.
- E-mail and online community support.
- Weekly prizes such as:
- running shoes
- Goodr sunglasses
- Balega running socks
- Books (copies of "Running Rewired" and "Run Fast. Cook Fast. East Slow")
Enter your name and email below to get notified when you can sign up for the challenge.
Here's a look at some of the prizes we'll be giving away: