- The entire 12-week None to Run plan, with spoken audio cues telling you when to run and when to walk. No time consuming and confusing programming of intervals required!
- Once you've completed the None to Run plan, use the Run to Race 5K plan to start working on your speed and get you "race ready".
- There's also a Run to Race 10K plan for when you're ready for the big jump!
- Play music or podcasts using the app of your choice! The app will temporarily lower the volume during alerts.
- Track and store all of your workouts. All workout data is stored securely in Apple Health.
- Runs in the background with the screen locked so you can conserve battery life.
- Standalone Apple Watch app. Leave your phone at home!
- Bluetooth heart rate monitor support for Apple Watch or iPhone.
- Automatically start the watch app when you start a run on your phone.
- Fill your Activity Rings.
- Show off your stats on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram using share cards.
- NO annoying ads!
- Open runs (when you just feel like working out without using a specific plan).
- Custom run/walk interval workouts (when you want to create your intervals).
STRENGTH & MOBILITY ROUTINES
- Running is stressful on the body. Especially when you’re just getting started. Beginner runners generally do not have the lower body strength needed to cope with the demands of running.
- N2R includes carefully designed strength and mobility routines (with video demos) to help you get strong and reduce the chances of getting injured!